Ordering White 2007

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the above blank message - tried to enter new email address and it blanked out message.

Went to local dealer to order White 07 ST 4x2 limited.

Spent 1.5 hours at first dealer.

They did not know what Job 2 was.

They did not know how to order Rear Power window.

They tried (not sucessfully) to sell a car they could get in a couple days.

They could not find my selection of options and color

They did find my color - but with over 2k of options I did not want

They did not even offer to me to test dive a ST

They wanted (1st thing ) to see my drivers lic. and Insurance Card ???????????????????

They had 4 different people come onto the floor to convince me to stay and buy

They wanted me to buy what they wanted and said they would change the door panels

AT THEIR COST ( $ ????.??)

THEY DID NOT SUCEED - I LEFT

The second dealer gave me (I think a good price) 28 k - Loaded except for moon roof and NAVI.

0% FOR 3 YEARS OR 1.9% FOR 4 YEARS

They said they know about job 2 and they would have to wait a week or so to order - they thought job 2 would be rolling down assembly line around aug 8th or so.

They took me for a test drive in v8 - was great drive (lousy color - almost purple)

Very professional - took about 45 min including test drive.

MY WIFE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE 2 DEALERS.

Thanks for all the information on ordering and about job 2 info.

Will let you know how things come out - and when I get my new ST from the second dealer.

Bill (from Atlanta)

oops, ended with two replies somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good update. I'm waiting to order a job 2, sounds like I'll be able to shortly. I really like the white. I drooled over a white limited and a dark cherry limited today. Still don't know what I want (also looking at blue and alloy (or carbon, whatever they're calling it).

28K for a Limited V8 ST with everything except Navi and moonroof sounds like a good deal to me.

Glad you found a reputable dealership and sales team to work with.

I got my silver '07 Limited V8 4x4 yesterday. Most dealers dont know anything, you have to educate them on their own jobs. I did a factory order, just the way I wanted it. Dont settle for anything less, its alot of money to spend and not be happy. I put my order in on May 5th and got it July 3rd.

Latest posts