Orange sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 2001, there was Mandarin Gold, and in 2004 there was Competition Orange.

Taken from the FAQ on the site.

Bob, that's what I thought, then I found this. Is the dealer that is selling it trying to make it newer than it is?

Last edited by a moderator:
My competition orange is 2004. They had another in 2008. I'm hoping for 2012 at this point. I'll be ready to replace my 04' about then.

I bought mine in 04'... even then they spouted rumors about closing the plant and discontinuing the Sport Trac. My bet is they'll continue the product and that it will always be an ongoing rumor. I'll only believe they're closing when they actually do it. Just my $.02 but I don't have an inside track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I am looking to buy a used orange sport trac. Any tips on finding one would be great!!! I have specifics that I want, and the fact that I want ORANGE makes it difficult! I want around 50,000 miles, 4WD, and a price between $15,000-$20,000. Honestly I'm willing to travel to where ever to get an orange one! Would love any suggestions! Thanks!

Hey, I am looking to buy a used orange sport trac. Any tips on finding one would be great!!! I have specifics that I want, and the fact that I want ORANGE makes it difficult! I want around 50,000 miles, 4WD, and a price between $15,000-$20,000. Honestly I'm willing to travel to where ever to get an orange one! Would love any suggestions! Thanks!