One Car Too Far

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
Anybody else watch it?

Got its silly parts like the other survivalist shows but it's better than 99.9% of the rest of the crap on tv.

I watch it when I can find it. I like it. The driver/mechanic is a genius at fixing/repairing. The Jeep is a tough vehical. I'm looking for one for a project.

I watch it on Discovery Channel's website. They have the full episodes.

Who doesn't have a carton of eggs when they go off road? Recovery strap, first aid kit, eggs...good to go!:bwahaha:

Hugh,

I carry eggs under the seat. For about year I have been smelling something rotten. Is that what it is.....:bwahaha:

I find some of the staged issues/drama bug me like the radiator. No other episode did they give them eggs, I find it very convenient that they had them that episode.

I've been catching Pass Time here and there. I try to guess the times before the others guess theirs. I'm getting pretty good. But just a blind guess really. Saw a jeep flip on a run. That was "interesting". But, basically I just sit there and drool looking at some at those monsters. The "cash is good" guy can be a little annoying but the girl is easy on the eyes...I've never heard of One Car Too Far. I'll check it out.

Latest posts