OK. This takes the cake.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark K 2

Reaction score
d31d9f8a7f3ccd5c29611316547ca02d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, a Cobra Mustang nose on a Sport Trac. :supercool:

I'd like to see what the back looks like.

You know that was not a cheap mod !!

...Rich

What confuses me the most is the grey around the bottom and cladding, especially considering the cladding looks like it originally matched the paint.

There ain't another like it!:supercool:

HOLY ****

Kinda cool for the novelty alone, but IMO, there are MANY better ways to spend $$$.

Sooo Dumb....I like custom work. Not to make something look like what is not...

Also the word Cobra and snake on the side. I never like to see a vehicle called what it is not.

When I bought my '94 gt stang. The guy had cobra imblems on fenders, rear and grill. It did have a '95 cobra motor in it. I pulled and reworked it for a SC, never got around to that. Tuned it for NA. Definitly had more power, though.

I pulled all the imblems off. I put 302 imblems on the fenders, it was actually a 306. I took one of the fender snakes. Made a plate to recess the snake in the grill opening. I thought it looked better, and would be OK.

IMO this one doesn't look nearly as bad as some of the others. The snake stuff on the door does look really cheesy to me, but this is worlds above the truck covered in reflectors or the hummer on hydraulics of previous threads.

For what this Super Christian paid for that Hummer and graphics, he could have fed 50 families for two years.

578d0730b28b3323804ac0331a928523.jpg

And to think.... he could have saved himself a lot of work by getting a simple bumper sticker.

b16f00d15206e7b167f78cc926eca968.jpg

Mark, I think someone had wayyy too much time on their hands to come up with that thing. Although it reminds me of the movie Human Centipede..., just with cars

:throwup:

Latest posts