Oh boy, I sure went and done did it now.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Basulto

Reaction score
I'll be posting pictures soon enough so calm down.

I've been really quiet the past few months, not that I posted all that much but I have been around for a few years so some folks know me. You might recall I mentioned I might be in the market for a Mach1 mustang, last january. Since then work got crazy, I got promoted, got real busy and went out and got a 2005 GTO. Wow, this thing is crazy fast. I'm having a blast. My nephew is getting my ST, lucky dog.

Like I said I'll get the pics soon

ST

It's murdered out. Nice aftermarket stereo and rims. Otherwise it is stock. That means I gotta start the mods all over again. Intake first then exhaust then probably sway bars. More than that I don't know. It already has 400 horses, 0-60 in under 5 sec.

I'll be on the sticky bun run 4 life, I will still hit this site regularly and hang out whenever there is a SoFla get together.

Sorry Clay, my nephew gets the trac, he's been eyeballin' it for a couple of years and he loves those rims.

The GTO looks just like a Grand Am, but faster...right. ;)

It might be a collectors item. GM only sold 10 of them, or so.

Tom

If you say so. It looks great has room for my family and is a blast to drive. I really wanted a Mustang but it was a real pain to get the baby seat in there. The GTO has more room in the back. While I was shopping I kept running into these as they were going for the same price, more or less. I thought more room, more power same price and yes you don't see too many on the road.

It's been raining for 2 days so I haven't taken any pictures yet.

GM had a great opportunity to produce a good selling car if it had some style. If they had wrapped the GTO engine with a better body and priced it right, the car would have sold very well...

Nice Stogie. I've been keepin an eye on those for a while. Very unique ride, with incredible potensial.

I'm jealous, and maybe the tires on your track will last longer than six months now. However, the GTO.... I don't want to see your shoe bill.

Stogie... One of my Softball buds got one of em... And my X-boss had one too..

Very Sweet!!!! VERY FAST!!!!

So you gonna put on another Remote-Car starter on the GTO too....

You know you gotta... you're known for that at the STICKY BUN RUNs.....LOL...

rob

2008 Sticky Bun Run....

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts