Offest for 18x10"s with 33" tires?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Beaman

Reaction score
Hey guys with a 4" superlift put on an 02' trac, what offset would i need to clear 33"x12.5" Toyo M/Ts?

I'm thinking of 18x10 HE834 wheels and the offset choices are

35mm w/ 6.87" back space

or 48mm w/ 7.38 back space

If not then 18x9 MO956 wheels

18mm w/5.71" back space

Which ones will not rub? I'm looking for a narrow-medium stance.

Thanks!:D

I don't think any of those are going to work for you. They've all got too much offset for wheels that wide. You're going to need wheels with a negative offset, you ~might~ get away with a "0" offset, but it would probably be tight.

I can't give you a definite answer on those wheels not rubbing, but they're definitely gonna fit better than the first ones. Check the tire manuf. website, they should tell you what size wheels the tires will fit on. I don't know that I'd run spacers on that large of a wheel and tire combo... that's a lot of weight. I don't mind them on the rear wheels as much, if one breaks its not nearly as bad as the front.

What about Mickey T 18x10s with 4.5" backspace? Theres no offset mentioned, but I think that would be like -20mm, will these fit?:unsure:

4.5" backspace is the maximum you can go, those may rub too depending on the tire size. 4" to 4.25" is better.

Many aftermarket wheels are built with a GM-type offset, even if they're drilled with a Ford bolt pattern.

I'm not a fan of spacers.

Latest posts