OEM Tonneau Cover & 4K Trailer Hitch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Arnold

Reaction score
I've got the original OEM Tonneau Cover and a 4000 lbs trailer hitch from my '01 ST. Went to an Avalanche when my lease ran out and the parts were purchaced since they were not on the '01 when I got it. The tonneau won't fit my new '07 when it gets here and the new ST will come with a trailering package so both are available. I've got no idea what to ask for them but the tonneau was $500+ and the hitch cost me $300+ in '02. Make me an offer. BTW, both items are at my summer home in GA and I'm in FL till May but we can work something out and I wouldn't expect any money till I could deliver.....................t/

As of now both items are still available but I do have an offer on the tonneau cover. If anyone has offers they can email me direct. It would be great to sell both at once but I'm flexible...............t/

Since I've had several buyers back out after making offers on my equipment or not respond to my return emails, I want to try and prevent that from continuing. A buyer needs to understand a couple of things.

1. As originally stated, the items are at my summer home in Blairsville GA and will not be available until approximately May 1st.

2. Both items are considerably heavyand ackward. Together they probably weigh roughly 125 lbs. Crating and shipping will be at the buyers expense. Or. I suggest you make arrangements to pick them up.

3. Since all OEM Ford Tonneau covers are keyed to the ignition key, a buyer will need to take the cover to a Ford dealer to have the locks keyed to his/her ST.

4. Because of the back out buyers, I will now need a minimal deposit of $50.00 before I remove the offer ad/post. I will still honor my offer to not expect the sale balance till the equipment is delivered to the buyer in Blairsville or before shipment.

t/

I think you should wait until you are able to be where the items are before you try to sell them.

Tom

Torch,

I sent you another email. I never got your email if you sent me one about my offer. I am still very interested in the tonneau cover. I can pick it up any weekend. Please email me here or at my email address so I know either way if we have a deal.

Thanks!

Andy

Latest posts