OEM Folding Tonneau cover with hardware

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Santana

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in my tonneau cover with hardware? It's in great shape no scratches? If you are interested I live in central MA and arrangements for shipping would have to be agreed upon. I'd be willing to travel about 50miles at most. I'd like to get between 500 or 600 bucks but I am open to negotiation.

Joseymack

I am highly interested as i've been looking for one for awhile. I know most people sell them for around $300 so i'm sorry but that just seems way 2 high. I can get a new one for less than that...

I'm a reasonable man, after reading some posts here i will settle for $400... remember the mounting brackets are included and I hear they alone are worth about $100.

I am kinda on the fence about selling it just because I like having it but it's taking up space and the ARE cap seems to be permenant.

Joseymack

Sorry G no pics, it is basically the folding OEM tonneau. I just positioned it the grarage and it stays there until I sell it. I don;t feel like dragging it back out after I put it away over the weekend. It is inI what i would call 90% great shape. No major issues, scratches or flaws except the tether which holds the rubber block over the keyhole is detached , ....

My cladding was painted by a friend of mine. I will be changing it to black soon as I do not like the mono color scheme...

Joseymack

I am still interested if it is $350 shipped. It will take some time bc i have court coming up for a ticket. So i'll be throwin some $$$ to the gov in a week or 2... :angry:

Latest posts