• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale OEM Bed Divider, OEM all season floor mats, OEM Chain Tensioners new, Custom Subwoofer.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pilk

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
The Trac is gone and I have some items left over in southwest Missouri. Open to offers.
OEM bed divider in great shape...no broken pins, $100 local pickup
Set of OEM Ford chain tensioners bought from Ford Dealership $100 shipped
Sport Trac all season floor mats in great condition $old picked up.

Custom subwoofer enclosure that fits tight behind the rear passengers side seat , $75 picked up.
Dayton Audio LS12-44 shallow subwoofer that fits the enclosure perfectly, $100 picked up
Skar Audio 350W mono amp Works great and in great conditions with box, etc $50 picked up.
$200 for the total subwoofer package.

IMG_0297.JPGIMG_0300.JPGIMG_0309.JPGIMG_0310.JPGIMG_0311.JPGIMG_0299.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0308.JPG

Last edited:
I would love the floor mats but can't do anything until at least March.

The Trac is gone and I have some items left over in southwest Missouri. Open to offers.
OEM bed divider in great shape...no broken pins, $100 local pickup
Set of OEM Ford chain tensioners bought from Ford Dealership $100 shipped
Sport Trac all season floor mats in great condition $100 picked up. $120 shipped lower 48

Custom subwoofer enclosure that fits tight behind the rear passengers side seat , $75 picked up.
Dayton Audio LS12-44 shallow subwoofer that fits the enclosure perfectly, $100 picked up
Skar Audio 350W mono amp Works great and in great conditions with box, etc $50 picked up.
$200 for the total subwoofer package.

View attachment 4808View attachment 4811View attachment 4815View attachment 4816View attachment 4817View attachment 4809View attachment 4810View attachment 4813View attachment 4814
Interested can I call you to discuss all?

Can I call you? Or you call me 7866449296

I'd like the floor mats.
Would you be willing to ship them to Canada? At my expense of course.

I'd like the floor mats.
Would you be willing to ship them to Canada? At my expense of course.
I would consider it if I knew how it worked. I can work on packaging and see what size/weight I get.

As far as I know, just pack them, take to USPS and they do the rest.
PM me and I can send you my address.

I can make it easy, well my son can.
Send me the dimensions, weight and zip code of where it's being shipped from and I can send you a pre paid shipping label for either USPS or FedEx.

Send me the dimensions, weight and zip code of where it's being shipped from and I can send you a pre paid shipping label for either USPS or FedEx.
I'll get it together here in a bit.

Send me the dimensions, weight and zip code of where it's being shipped from and I can send you a pre paid shipping label for either USPS or FedEx
Not sure if I can PM but here's the info;

4" x 16" x 24" 10 lbs
65721 is the zip.
paypal is [email protected]

To PM someone, go to the little envelope at the top right of your screen next to you login name. click it and enter the name or names of those you wish to message and enter message. Very similar to posting a thread, only that/those person/people will see it.

Did you sell the bed extender? I am in Omaha but would come and get it
I lost track of this thread but I still have the bed extender. I'd be glad to hold it for you if you think you're headed this way. Let me know.

Latest posts