OE Tonneau cover 2001

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mills

Reaction score
I sold my 01 to my father in law & he wants to sell the OE cover & put a topper on it. Asking $100 for p/u. I travel up & down 75 in OH & might be able to meet if you cant p/u. Also if you have topper for sale let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

Good Morning Jim, I am interested in the cover does it have all the hardware with it? I am south of Detroit, do you ever get up toward Toledo? Get back with me would like to work this out... thanks Bob

Bob,

I have everything including the hardware & everything works fine. I dont get quite that far north but if want to email me your contact info Im sure we can work it out. Check my profile.

Thanks,

Jim

I might be interested be interested in this if roamer decides he doesn't want it. I live in Louisville so maybe we could meet somewhere. Do you have the keys for it and are the cables in good condition?

Thanks,

Dan

Good Morning Jim sent you two emails to your personal email one from my yahoo account and one from my ford account.. hope you get one at least... Bob:haveabeer:

Latest posts