Obama next president?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nelson,

The Democrats have the best chance of willing this year. The reason?

George W. Bush.

Enough Americans are sick and tired of this moron.

Tom

If the only candidates the Democrats are going to offer is Hillary and Obama, then the Republicans will win...

Nelson,

You must be one of a few that does not have a memory. Most Americans do.

Funny article in the paper last week. Someone wrote in saying there are still some bush suporters. The family of Warren G. Harding and James Buchanan still supports Bush. Why? Their ancestors is no longer considered the worst president in US History. :lol:

Tom

being an independent voter i have voted both sides

of the aisle over the past 25 years.

i always do research on all the candidates before i go in and

pull a lever or in this case push a button.

i can honestly say

that with Clintons waffling

with Obama's cut and run strategy in Iraq

and both of the above economic strategies which

WILL not only cost the Rich but Middle class large tax increases

because i honestly believe that if you ask them what they consider to be

middle class it will vary greatly from what you and i think is middle class

and with Romney's WAY too far to the right stance on abortion and

waffling on most every other issue

i and many people where i work have discussed it and we

will be voting for McCain because he has been able to work with both

parties which has gotten him in trouble many times with republican

leaders.

and like him or not he says what he means and means what he says.

but that's just my opinion which in the grand scheme of things is

absolutely meaningless

Rich,

Exactly. You know where McCain stands, like it or not. He is brutally honest. He lost in Michigan because he told the people their auto manufacturing jobs are gone FOREVER. Romney promised to bring them back. What's he gonna do, buy a million Fords out of his personal bank account to keep this promise? Hell no. He just told the people what they wanted to hear and he won delegates.

The Democrats can just say they will follow a policy opposite of Bush and win votes, because there are people who despise Bush. It doesn't matter that the promises they make won't be kept, or that they would bring catastrophe upon our country. It is just words and people will vote for someone that tells them what they want to hear.

McCain is the most honest candidate and will probably lose because of it, because a lot of people just can't stand to hear the truth.

Funny article in the paper last week. Someone wrote in saying there are still some bush suporters. The family of Warren G. Harding and James Buchanan still supports Bush. Why? Their ancestors is no longer considered the worst president in US History

Odd.... considering that most people know that Carter was the worst president ever.... Bush had an opportunity to be in the top 15, but is now in the bottom 15.... but I still support him as he is the President. I supported Clinton as well, because he was the president, not because of what he did as president. There is a difference.

If the coices are McCain Vs Clinton.... I believe McCain will win it. If it's McCain Vs Obama.... it's a toss-up. If it's Romney vs Clinton, I believe it will be close but Romney will will. If it's Obama vs Romney, it will also be close but Obama will win.

Right now, there hasn't been any real Democrat vs Republican debates. The comparison and contrasting hasn't really begun yet. McCain.... where's the contrast to the Democrats? He also is too buddy-buddy with the Clintons to out-right attack them, even though they will attack him (or have their surrogates do it like they are doing with Obama).

The other deciding factor will be running mates. It doesn't really matter who Clinton picks as they will be kept pretty silent. McCain will need a true Conservative on the ticket to help get the Republican vote. Obama will need a more Centrist person and Romney will need a Southern Conservative (like Thompson or Gingrich or Frist or someone like that).

Latest posts