Obama and Bush != Change?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet we hear the term McSame and McBush in this post :p :lol:

But interesting post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barack Hussain Carter Clinton Soros Obama.

Whew. That's a hell of a mouthful. It's also the nightmare that BHCCSO brings to the White House.

Since Bush is not running for President this time around, he is irrelevant to this race -- much to the dismay of those afflicted with Bush Derangement Syndrome, who just can't let him go.

19. Supreme Court ruling on gun ban: Despite his past endorsements of some gun control measures, Obama's reaction to the recent Supreme Court decision upholding the constitutional right of individuals to own handguns mirrors the administration's. Obama now says: "As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms."

I thought Obama is planning a scheme to march into our homes and take all of our guns.

The NRA said so!

Tom

Caymen,,you knowthat any politician will say one thing and believe something intirely different. Then bring was he believes into play once in office.

Eddie,

I know that.

I also know a politician that has experience means he/she knows the games, how they work, and how to exploit them.

I say we should elect a nobody as president.

Tom

So does that mean you think Palin should be at the top of the ticket?

Afterall, Obama was a "Community Organizer", right?

I can guarantee this...McCain will continue the war on Unions that Bush started, which is basically a war on the middle-class.

Obama is very different than those two.

<I>"I can guarantee this...McCain will continue the war on Unions that Bush started, which is basically a war on the middle-class."</I>

It's more correct to say that the middle class has had enough of unions, with only about 13% of the workforce belonging to unions. I see that in my own workplace (and I'm a union member & shop steward), where union membership has dropped dramatically since 20 years ago, as people have noticed that the union -- one of the nation's largest -- is more interested in collecting dues than in actually serving its members.

Latest posts