Nut sizes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 66225

Reaction score
What are the sizes of the two nuts that hold down the back left passenger buckle "thingies". They are on the floor between the rear driver passenger and the middle seat.

Has two nuts of different sizes, I think it is 23/32" and for the smaller 19/32"

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Thanks

I took all of that out a couple of weeks ago. They're metric, 16mm & 18mm if I remember correctly.

19/32" = 15.081 mm

23/32" = 18.256 mm

Thanks, was trying to figure it out, and I can get away with the larger one cause I've got a 3/4" deepwell. It's about a mm off. Had a 9/16" but was just a hair too small

--Tried a 15 mm, and fit like a glove, so I guess a 15 mm deepwell purchase is in my future

16 was a little too big

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a 3/8" drive 15mm deepwell socket that I can borrow for tommorow?:)

I live in Georgia:D

Josh, I have one. You will have to come to Texas. I have to stay home tomorrow and wait for foundation repair...:D

--Thanks, was trying to figure it out, and I can get away with the larger one cause I've got a 3/4" deepwell. It's about a mm off. Had a 9/16" but was just a hair too small

Tried a 15 mm, and fit like a glove, so I guess a 15 mm deepwell purchase is in my future

16 was a little too big

Hey, I'm doing good if my memory is half right!!:D

Eddie and Gavin, don't count on it, but you never know ;)

Thanks for the offer

Edit - I'll meet you at the intersection of I-285 west and I-75 north, let me know if that is good

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting for someone to make some kind of joke about that. Especially because of the category of the thread

Latest posts