Not tootin my horn, just happy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
Last kid graduated today with her masters deg in nursing, has been a long haul:banana:

Been 10 yrs since the wife and I have taken a vacation, no money due to college costs.

For those with youngens, make your most important savings for your childrens education.

You may be broke when they are done (as we are) But damn, we did it.

Can you adopt me now?!?:lol:

Congrats! Now she can go on and work for Obama and his Socialized Medical Program

and earn only a percentage of what she is worth!:wacko:

From a recent grad with a massive amount of student loan debt...They may not realize it, but you've made their lives exponentially easier post graduation. Good for you!

Bill, congrats, and as said before, I hope your children relieze just how far ahead you two have made them in life. I did 4 years in the Army so my parents didn't have to put me through college. I am now making plans so my kids don't have to worry about college money either.;)

Thx all, with Younger kids plan well, it gets very expensive, if going to a university, stay in your state as the cost is far cheaper.

My wife and I were truley blessed as we were able to give 3 children the best of the best education.

We sacrified our retirement funds to do so, in retrospect I think we should have ran them all thru local JCs, a degree is a degree.

Good for you.

Now go take some time for you and your significant other, you deserve it...

you know, before the kids move back in... ;)

Congrats! I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old...still a ways away, but I know where you are coming from - My parents did for me what you did for your kids...i truely appreciate the head start it gave me!

and the worm turns, now she wants to become an M.D, another 8 yrs:eek:

No way, I will be almost 70, am having chest pains as we speke, need to chill

By all means, "toot your horn", Bill! You have a lot to brag about and be proud of, having put three kids through school! Congratulations to you, your wife, & the kids. :cool:

Now, it's time for the youngins to take care of Mom & Dad!:D