not the best thing...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1991, 95 in a 55 in very rural Arkansas; passed an unmarked trooper....:rolleyes:, got off with a warning.

1990, German autobahn south of Munich on a Kawasaki ZX-10, 155 mph - LEGALLY. Could've squeezed 20 more mph, but chickened out.

Last edited by a moderator:
1968 Loaded up three dead teens going 95 + who failed to make a turn in the road.

1969 4 dead in a head-on with a drunk driver

1971 1 DUI dead with head on with dump truck, was driving a paint truck. He and everything was covered with paint.

1974 1 dead DUI at the bottom of the hill found on morning patrol, Blood .34

1975 12 year old hit by speeder while crossing the road. knocked him 175 feet in the air. was alive when we loaded him into the ambulance, but did not make it to the hospital.

Anyone need from 1975 to 2000 we can get into motorcycles, boats, and airplanes.

Where are the "You should never drive like that" members to chastize all of you?

My top speed was 135 in a small car. Never got pulled over for it.

Tom

i believe that NY has a reciprocal agreement with NJ in regards to DMV laws

so you may very well see this show up on your abstract in NJ which affects your

car insurance also.

The day I bought my new Vette in 2005 (it was a dealer car with 5K on the clock) I headed across rural Kansas south to Oklahoma. I'm familiar with the road and knew there was a 5 mile straight coming up.

I slowly eased those 400 horses higher and higher..past 100, 110, 120, 130. Running smooth on those Z rated run flats, so I inched it up to 140, 150.....

As soon as I hit 160mph, which was all I wanted to do, I just let it cruise for a couple of (quick) miles. I let off the gas and let things level out to 80 in a 65mph zone.

As soon as I got down to 80 and crested a small hill (not many in Southeast Kansas), I met a Kansas State Trooper coming toward me. He flashed his brights at me but didn't turn and chase me. Whew!

I thanked God that the Trooper didn't see me 3 minutes before!

Fastest I ever went on four wheels and haven't repeated it. I was just curious.

dang and i though it was a bad driver haha.

2005 i think last day of the month just before midnight get pulled by at state trooper in my city limits. i was 16. a truck passed me as the cop came up behind me. i was watching my speedo as i passed the cop because one of my contacts had moved up in to my brain somewhere so i was making sure i kept it at 40 while i tried to fix it. im workin on it and i hear the siren. first time being pulled some im a little scared and a little pissed. i had just left the girlfriends house. i pull into a gas station cop sits there forever, finally gets out and walks up, pulls out his mag light and hits my tail light with it. then shines it in my face and goes through the routine. ask me how much i had had to drink, with out thinking i told him i was on my fourth bottle of water for that night. then he accused me of being on some drug i had never heard of. i laughed and said no drugs. he said how fast were you going and i said 40, he said nope fifty five. i laughed and he said ok 50, i then informed him that this was not lets make a deal and he could give me a ticket for five over if he wanted because thats what i was doing. he got all pissy and came back with a ticket for fifty and then walked away before i could say anything.

2006 58 in a 35, i had just come of the highway which was 70 and it went from 70 to 35 with one sign. and i was in the process of slowing down, but aparently not quick enough for the officer.

By the way...the story I told above was the absolute truth.

But I did think about that old saying that the first liar doesn't stand a chance. :D