Not sure if rims will fit ,,,,

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wwk

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
I got a used 2004 Sport Trac really cheap , I had to put some money into it but I really enjoy driving it ,,,the rims on this are really corroded and rusted ,,, I found some nice used rims for sale on Facebook from a 2001 Ford Escape ,,, same size rim and tire and bolt pattern , 5 x 114.3 , there is no way to put them on before buying so I am hoping someone can reassure me that they will work and there won’t be a clearance problem when turning the wheel??? Thanks

Three things you need to make sure of when buying wheels: bolt pattern, offset, and hub bore.

Wheel width(and subsequently offset) can be a factor when you get into really wide wheels, but with stock stuff, it’s normally not something to worry about.

There are a few sites to get hub etc info, lug pattern is the same but bore is 67.1 for escape and trac 70.5, you can get spacers for almost any wheel but direct bolt you need correct specs to fit. This info was on wheel-size .com.

I got a used 2004 Sport Trac really cheap , I had to put some money into it but I really enjoy driving it ,,,the rims on this are really corroded and rusted ,,, I found some nice used rims for sale on Facebook from a 2001 Ford Escape ,,, same size rim and tire and bolt pattern , 5 x 114.3 , there is no way to put them on before buying so I am hoping someone can reassure me that they will work and there won’t be a clearance problem when turning the wheel??? Thanks
Thanks, I am going to pass on the rims and keep looking for the exact match off of another 2004 sport trac

Latest posts