Not so newbie..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesin615

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hi all, im clearly new to the forum but not to the explorer archive; having owned 4 Explorers myself i now am on my 4th Lincoln, a 2016 MKZ Reserve ii.. as well as a 2013, and 2 LS V8 Sports. Today im here in panic to learn if anyone here has experience with forscan and their sport trac? im working on my mothers 2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin 4.0L RWD, very red in color. Since this is just a introduction ill post the issue accordingly but im glad to be here im a huge forum guy active in many and glad to be here now as well since im the main mechanic for her Sport Trac. Cheers

Hi all, im clearly new to the forum but not to the explorer archive; having owned 4 Explorers myself i now am on my 4th Lincoln, a 2016 MKZ Reserve ii.. as well as a 2013, and 2 LS V8 Sports. Today im here in panic to learn if anyone here has experience with forscan and their sport trac? im working on my mothers 2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin 4.0L RWD, very red in color. Since this is just a introduction ill post the issue accordingly but im glad to be here im a huge forum guy active in many and glad to be here now as well since im the main mechanic for her Sport Trac. Cheers
Welcome.
Always good to take care of Mom.

Latest posts