North Carolina Tracs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Kendall

Reaction score
Any body know if there are ever any meets held in NC? Also, does anyone know of any ST clubs? I am in western North Carolina, near the Tenessee line. Seems like a fun time!

Thanks

Don't think so, but it sounds like fun. My wife graduated from WCU and we now live near Charlotte. We love the NC Mountains, and try to visit when we can. Franklin, Highlands, Bryson City, Cherokee, Maggie Valley, Linville Falls, Boone and Blowing Rock are some of our favorite places.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for it, but can't commit to a date. A friend and I work lots of Saturdays, usually last minute, but if it happened to be one that I was free, it would be great. So, basically, don't count on me, but I would try. :D I'm in Mars Hill.

[Broken External Image]:

I am in Fairview, NC. I see a ton of Tracs running around Asheville. It would be really cool to start something.

[Broken External Image]:

Hey Garman! Very nice looking Trac! Just lose the Tarheel plate and it'll be perfect! LOL! Just kidding. :lol:

Go DUKE!

Hey Fred! Is that what that ram represents?? Believe it or not, I bought it cause it looked tough!! Don't laugh, but I am from northern New York, so I am Syracuse Orangemen fan!! Even though there has not been much to cheer about in quite a few years....well in football anyway!!

LOL!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Get that nasty thing off of that sweet ST!!! LOL!!!

I'm just kidding. I hate to admit it, but it DOES look tough, even though a nice BLUE DEVIL would look much better. :cool: :lol:

New to this site...Would love to participate in an NC meet.

Go Heels! \m/ :D

PS...Anyone know the max tire size you can go with the stock 18" alloy wheels? These 235/65-18s are tiny! Would like to go to maybe a 255 or 265/65-18.

[Broken External Image]:

Garman! Did you see someone yesterday (Tue Oct 16) giving you the thumbs up and honking in a sweet, white creampuff ST? That was me! I finally spotted a fellow ST'er! YEAH! :cool:

By the way Garman, your ST looks very nice, even with the old 'goat' on the front. ;) :cool:

Hey Fred!! I did see you! That was pretty cool. At first I heard the honking and then saw you waving....I said cool, he really likes ST's too. Then as I was driving I started to think that it may have been you because I remembered that you had a white ST and you live pretty close to this area. You have one sweet ride! Gosh, that was pretty funny. What were the chances of that happening!!:lol::lol: I hope we can have a meet sometime so we can meet in person. See you around buddy!!:D

Jason,

I have an '07 Limited V8 with the factory 18" wheels. I just put on a set of BFG Radial Long Trails 265/60-18's and they fit just fine. I'm really hoping we can all get a meet together here in this state. I love my sport trac.

GO PACK!

Jason! i saw your trac the other day walking near franklin street. i know it was yours because i walked back by it later. it looked black at one angle and burandy at another. looks great man. but i was just over here visiting my brother.. go pack!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts