~ Nocturnal STA MODS!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Time has come to an end for the Nocturnal STA!

I will be getting back form Iraq in mid September and the trac is getting sold....

Just trying to get people lined up that will want the aftermarket mods that I currently have on the trac.

22x9 Polished Alluminum Sport wheels w/Pirelli tires

(requires ca$h + Stock Adrenalin wheels in trade) LOCAL SALE ONLY!

1of1 CF Nocturnal "Dragon" intake KIT

(comes with SCT Tuner custom tuned by VMP Tuning......Lg MAF, filter & heat shield)

Zabteck Throttle Body

Smoked LED Third Brake Light

Black Mustang plenum cover

Black Steeda Bed Hook Plates

Custom Billett HVAC Knobs

Custom Headrest Wraps

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS!!!!!

If there is anything I have forgotten please ask! thanks!

*** These Parts will not be available till Mid September ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you consider anything other than local for the wheel/tires? If so, I wouldn't mind talking to you about them. I have some easy ideas that would not be cumbersome for you.

would the 1of1 CF Nocturnal "Dragon" intake KIT

(comes with SCT Tuner custom tuned by VMP Tuning......Lg MAF, filter & heat shield) fit on a 2010 ST V-8?

If so what would you want for it?

please reply to [email protected]

I have a 2010 ST limited on order and should get it last week of July or first week of Aug.

I am very interested in the LED third brake light! What are you asking? I know you said offers... but I am bad at that. Is there something you are looking for? I know what they are brand new... so I don't know what I should offer. Thanks!

I'll take the intake kit if Johnny B doesn't, also the headrest covers, the HVAC knobs and the bed hook plates- will work on an offer...

I will take these items if those who asked first decide to not get them:

1of1 CF Nocturnal "Dragon" intake KIT

(comes with SCT Tuner custom tuned by VMP Tuning......Lg MAF, filter & heat shield)

Zabteck Throttle Body

Smoked LED Third Brake Light

If you decide to sell your lowering springs, let me know - [email protected] . Definitely interested. Talked to Andy about a year ago and he was going to get me a set made but I didn't have the money at the time. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
THanks guys I have had a ton of emails....

I see I'm not gonna have any problems shedding off these parts! I will let you guys know when th etime comes.

Sept= I return From Iraq & Order the Raptor

Dec ...ish= the Raptor should be in so I will have th parts available for Christmas hopefully!!!!

Mike - CT: Yep that's her and YES I am a lucky guy!!!!!! :love::supercool::haveabeer:

$500 for the Wheels

LOCAL SALE ONLY!!!!!

AND it requires the Stock Adrenalin wheels/tires in return!

Latest posts