No Wildtrak for US??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Ohnsman

Reaction score
When it's time to sell me '03 Trac, what am I gonna get then? Sadly, it could be a Nissan Frontier or Suzuki Equator now that Ford has discontinued the Sport Trac. I sure wish they'd treat us Yanks to some of the vehicles they offer the rest of the world, like this 2012 Ranger WildTrak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah1C9UTwlJc&feature=player_embedded

Sorry, but they just redesigned the Sport Trac and slapped the Ranger badge on there because the Ranger, or the Ranger I know is discontinued as well.

That is just my opinion though.

That is such crap! I cant believe that Ford hosed us like that. No ST no Ranger no Crown Vic. UGGGGGGHHH!! For small truck, we got left with the Transit or the regular Explorer. Nothing with a bed until you get to the F150. I guess my next truck will have to be an F150 with the Ecoboost engine! At least the big trucks, mustang, and SHO survived. What will they cut next??:angry:

I will be switching brands on my next one. Preferable not foreign though....... May even go with a Jeep and a soft top! Don't want the big arse F150, no need and I don't care how good the mpg's are. When I am ready, I will have to see who has a smaller truck with good gas millage. But, hoping my '01 will last a few more years. Only 95K on her now. I think she will rust out before she dies.

I've had my STA for all of 5 months now, but I've already discussed with my buddy/mechanic; If/when the drivetrain goes, as long as the body is good, we will drop in a ford crate motor... and possibly a built 6spd manual. It wil be cheaper than a new truck and a hell of a lot more fun!

Latest posts