No Sport Tracs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Lynas

Reaction score
Business the other day had me at Car Max. While there, thought I go check out the Sport Tracs. There were zero. Then needed to stop by a local Ford dealer. Thought I check out the used STs there. There were zero.

And then there were none.

It's bound to happen sooner or later. What a bad move by FORD IMO! I'm not interested in something the size of an F-150 or bigger. And I sure don't want a Ridgeline!

I've been pretty much a GM man up to now but I always wanted a Sport Trac. Glad I got one before the quit making them. I think I'm going to try to make my '07 ST my last vehicle.

'07 ST:driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
It IS Sad....

I too have an '07 ST and hope it's my last vehicle. got NO use for the Ridgeline or Avalanch. :throwup:

I L:love:VE MY TRAC!! :haveabeer:

Bobby J

Last edited by a moderator:
I was walking out of Walmart in Antigo, Wisconsin and some woman stopped me to ask me what kind of truck I had. After I told her, she went on and on about how nice of a truck it was and how it was the perfect size, etc., etc.

After she walked away, I watched to see what she was driving - a Chevy Avalanche. I laughed about it the rest of the trip.

There's a Sport Blue ST at Causeway Ford in Manahawkin, NJ. If anybody is interested, 1-609-597-8083, ask for Cathy Cris and tell her you know Bob Caffyn. Just and FYI. Me

dealer in ravena ny (just south of albany) has 4 on the lot. 3 are xlts and one is a limited. for those that have money to burn they have 2 blue raptors on the lot as well.

I wonder if some dealers put in orders at the last minute to have some on hand. Could be that they can sell them for more money after they sit awhile and word gets out that there aren't any more. Or they may just get to sit on them. Time will tell.

I just sold my 02 XLS on Craiglist to the first guy who walked up the drive. It was nice. Not to go too long without a TRAC, I had found a jewel of an Adrenalin at a Chevy dealer of all places. The one owner worked at the dealership and I sat with him for half an hour going over all the service and etc. He needed to buy a house and downsized his ride. This was his "baby" and nearly had tears in his eyes seeing it leave the lot. It's an 08 but only 15K on the clock. Like new and it's mine, yeahhhhhh. I'll tell you what, I live in the Atlanta metro area where there are kazillions of cars and you can go for months and never see another Adrenalin on the road. I've had this pretty baby for about three weeks and lots of folks come up asking me what it is and how cool it looks. I like many of you folks hate to see Ford dump the TRAC. Wonder if the good ones will hold their value? Wonder if the Adrenalins will too? Anyway, keep looking. Have you tried Auto Trader? Think finding one is hard, try finding a good Adrenalin at an affordable price. I feel really lucky to have stumbled on this one. Good luck. By the way, how do you post pictures on this site? I'm new to it and can't figure it out. Up all night, can't sleep, ah what the heck.

Latest posts