Nice STotW

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
Haven't been around here much lately, but checked in today and loved the STotW.

Nice work on that clean-looking truck! I like the white.

It's becoming a work in progress now unfortunately. This winter has beaten the crap out of it. Rear bumper and rear quarter panel are getting replaced because the Trac decided to have a friendly relationship with a guardrail, and then icy weather caused a front end accident which needs a new mask. Ahh... snow, how I hate it :banghead::banana:

daniel i understand where your coming from. and us 20 year old college students are so broke sometimes a repair like that is expensive to fix. but good looking truck. i like it. mines white as welll

Haha hell yea its expensive to fix! :haveabeer: My first truck was a 1999 Tacoma but it got recalled. I'm going to try to keep this one as long as I can so some day I could pass it on to my kid (That is if the Trac lasts that long). I must say that white is a good color. Hard to keep clean, but its worth it :grin: You in school too Arturo?

yeah i do admire the white ones. ive had mine since 05 when i was 15 a half. im now almost 21 so the trucks been great. i absolutely love it. its come a long ways and just keeps looking better. it has a nice clean look to it. i wish i could do a bit more to it to keep it in like ne condition but having to pay my wayu through college doesnt leave me with much cash left. im finishing my second year of collge so hopefully with my Associate Degree in Business will help me land a better paying job for right now.

Yea.. Keeping a vehicle like new is quite hard to do. Especially with the little nicks and scratches that appear out of nowhere. You going to a 2 year school? Thats what I'm doing. Almost done, about a quarter of the way through my internship. Hope you do get a good job though! Im not crazy for money, but I must say that money is still good :grin:

Especially with the little nicks and scratches that appear out of nowhere.

man i hate when that happens.

and im currently at a community college.

at the end of this semester i will have my degree.

i will then take a year off and might possibly work for my dad.

hes a contractor and knows many architects that can supply me an internship

once i go to University of Tennessee and enroll in the architectural field.

its a five year program so lets hope the sport trac and i will make it that long.

im gonna drive it till the wheels fall off for sure

I found a good way to minimize scratches is with one of those white bathroom magic erasure. I had someone key my door and after I touched up the scratch with a paint marker and rub it with the erasure after it dryed I could bearly see the scratch.:grin: