NHL Playoffs - Anyone Else Going?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Cannon

Reaction score
NHL Playoffs start tonight, I'll be watching the Preds devour the Sharks, anyone else going to a game?[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
wish I was, but my Bruins gagged from the start.

I just hope i can catch some games now that i have my 37" HD LCD tv.

Not going but looking forward to the Penguins/Ottawa series. Crosby vs. Heatley. I think it will come down to Fleury vs. Emery. I'll be pulling for the Predators. It is as close as I can get to the Flyers being a part of a Stanley Cup run. Good luck to your teams this post season. First time in 14 years that we're not in the post season.

Wish I was--but unfortunately, for the first couple games, I won't be able to even watch, since hte NHL, it its infinite wisdom, scheduled the first two games of the Wild/Ducks series to start at the ridiculous time of 9:30 p.m.... :( Seems like they're taking lessons from the morons at MLB, who insist on scheduling playoff and World Series games well after most of their younger fan base needs to be in bed...

well the anaheim series starts at 730pm for me (im in moutain time) i'll watch it.

Seeing how my beoved oilers tanked it this season im jumpin on the ottawa senators bandwagon. As an oiler fan I can never cheer for Calgary (the ABC's of hockey -> Anyone But Calgary). and I would rather see the senators pull it off then the canucks.

Sorry I have to stay Canadian.

Big D, Time to check your schedule. If you're in Mountain time, the game would be at 8:30. It's at 7:30 Pacific. The absolute latest it should be at 7:00 Pacific, and realisticly should be at 6:00 or 6:30.

I heard there were actually tickets available for the first couple of games for the Red Wings / Flames Series. If work wasn't such a pain in my A$$ right now, I'd be there.

By the way, I have seen a couple of billboards around Detroit this week advertising the playoff games. The Wings playoff slogan for the year is "Ride the Red Wave". Isn't that the worst slogan ever -- and I believe a slang term for a woman's "time of the month". Nice job marketing department.

Go Wings!