Newbe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Ward 2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got a 2010 XLT V6 :grin: and now I am a member of the site :banana:. Am looking forward to all the info I can get to help me learn more about the new toy. I do need info on an air intake/filter System and a cat back system as well. Oh and a computer chip or controller also.

Thanks,

:haveabeer:

Chris, just my two cents but I'd recommend starting with "bringing up" the basics on your new Trac before dumping a bunch of money on aftermarket mods. By basics I mean brakes, battery, fuel filter, coolant, engine oil, trans fluid, transfer case fluid (if 4wd) and differential lube. Once you're satisfied with those then start with the mods. Others here may have different opinions. Full Disclosure: I'm an AMSOIL dealer and help sponsor this here forum. Contact me directly if you want the best fluids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help, I put a very small dent in the drivers side back door and need to remove the inside door panel to see if I can get it back out. How do I get the panel off??????

You'll find many DIY videos on YouTube. Just word your search for exactly what you're looking for. The one I've linked is for a Mercury Mountineer (same as an Explorer). It should be similar enough to help.

Latest posts