New wheels and finally a semi-clean trac!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Szkutak

Reaction score
Just got my new 15 inch american racing black steel wheels mounted the other day with 235/75/15 bf goodrich all terrain ta ko. Also, finally used the meguiars quick detail on the entire outside. Hows it look???

Thanks

Andy

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
TJR, no its with my brother's camcorder camera...its supposed to be a decent camera but then again its made to make movies not take pics lol...Thanks though! Ill try to get some better pics on!

Andy

Agh, on my first glance I only saw the top pic. The two below are much better. I like the wheels. Ever consider going black on the tire lettering?

I had the black lettering out when i had the pos rusted stock steel wheels, but i figured with american racing/bfgoodrich i should advertise the tires lol..I had a hell of a time tryin to clean the white lettering after driving with it inside for 12k!

Andy

I would love to see some good shots of that, I'm going to get those wheels for snow tires this winter and want to see how they look.

Nice rims! It's good to see ST owners with 'normal' sized rims instead of those ugly 20" bling-bling ones.

Latest posts