New vehicle tomorrow!! BUT, I got a question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Ok, going to New Castle, Del. tomorrow to pick up the new Edge Sport(in blue of course) I'm very excited. My question is: Should I call it a Car or a Truck? A boy's name or a girl's?(all except my MGB "Morris", were female names) And can I still come here and ask questions? Already talked to Torrie and he can set that motor up for me after I do the intake/exhaust.

Ok, now to reply to your questions.

Eddie, No, its a complete racing motor from Harley that will allow me to enter the NHRA "Draggin' Bagger" class. As soon as I can get it home(this week) I'll post a couple shots for you. And yes, that thought crossed my mind while riding out the storm.

Gary, Thank you very much, but I had already struck the deal.

Rodger, We don't want no stinkin' 4 cylinder! I got the biggest motor I could get. Its the same V6 that's in the base mustang. 305HP(more than the ST came with) Beside's, fun is measured in cubic inches!!!

Take care all, be talkin' at ya in a few days. Bob :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really saw the Edge or the Flex as a "soccer mom" car until Ford started doing the commercials in that style. Showing a fleet of Flex's all in a row with women around them calling themselves the "Cool moms". Kinda turned me off them after that.

Seriously, I thought about the edge sport while deciding on a new vehicle when they first came out.

They look real nice with those wheels.

You need a nice "pick me up" after that storm. Hang in there. :driving:

Good luck Bob

Latest posts