New TSB

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Allen

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just picked my truck up from my 20K service and oil change. I had to pry a service rep to look into bulletins and plead my case with the transmission. Here is what I found.

If I remember correctly the TSB was 07-13-02, it was released on November 6th, 07. It goes into describing all of our complaints (Shifting, hesitation, etc) and talks about replacing some linkage or mechanism. Not %100 on the details but I know it sounded good! I've booked my service with the tranny tech next Wednesday. I'll keep you posted with the exact number if that one is not correct.

rob.

thanks for the heads up.

please keep us posted, as my tranny problem has returned after a trip to the dealer 3 months ago :angry:

So far the Nov. 6 TSB seems to have corrected my '07..... again. Each of the previous TSB's fixed the complaints for about 2 months and it then seemed to unlearn all TSB. We will have to wait and see this time like all the other times.

When I bought mine, I disconnected the battery, waited an hour, and reconnected it. Then I spent the next 3 tanks driving it like I stole it. I haven't had a single one of the described issues since.

Latest posts