New Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb Wagner

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

New Trac I picked up used, first time I've ever had a vehicle like this, I love it:supercool: . 35000 miles, 2008 4.6L 4x4 XLT. Has a modified K&N air intake/filter with magnaflow (I think, no papers) dual exhaust. Also Leer cover, and Westin front grill guard. Prior owner did all modifications. Runs great, about 17-18 mpg mixed driving. Anybody familiar with the rims?

:worthless:

Very nice! I like the rims. Is it true dual exhaust? Are you still carrying the spare tire? Nice trac! Congratulations! Jim:banana:

Very Nice! I have a black 2008 Limited and love it! I also blacked out the roof rails but left the side steps original. I no nothing about the wheels but they look real nice.

If you could post pics from underneath to show how the exhaust is routed it would be great. I have that project in mind for the future.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both nice looking trucks. I can't help with the rims either.

VideoITGuy, that shield you've got over your back window would have saved me about three post-rain cleanouts of my rear seat and cargo area!

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice Trac ncstate! Is the 3rd taillight blacked out as well? I really like the back window shield! well. Where did you find that?

Jupton, I'm not very mechanically inclined, however I would assume no, as it only has one muffler. It is a magnaflow system (stamped on outside of muffler and is why Im going with that), the right tail pipe wraps around the spare tire (original size). Its difficult to get a picture of this, but I'll try. I got it from a dealer so I never got to chat with the original owner about specifics.

Great find, low miles, tweeked up, and no accidents. It also has piaa fog lights installed on the westin gaurd

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts