New Trac Pics and another Toy!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Zabski

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is an option to resize pics when loading. Nice trac,,, but damn the big pics.

I'm going to once again suggest a website update that will add the ability to automatically resize uploaded JPEG images that are ginormous.

Computers and programming can do things automatically for users that might not otherwise know to, or know how to do them.

TJR

I'd re-size but not sure how. I think I might have to delete and re-import, then use the scale feature...someone let me know and I'll do it ASAP. Sorry.

OK, I re-imported my pics at 50% and they are still rather large...so, I give up!

I wish the Cobra was original, it is VERY close but not a CSX car...

I have an acquaintance with an original AC Cobra, a '67 5,700 mile 427. Awesome is the only word to describe it. I'd love to have a replica, something to drive and not just look at. There are about 5 in the immediate area, just makes me drool! If you get tired of yours I'll babysit it anytime!

CONGRATS on your new trac. now it is time to get a magnaflow cat-back and zabtek tb.

did you end up getting it at barron nissan?

Gary, I did get it a Barron and it was a HORRIBLE experience to say the least. It's a great truck and I got a really good price. I've had it to a local Ford dealer and had them go through the truck and they couldn't find any problems and believe me they wanted to sell me something. I was very happy with that. Also had the car detailed by a guy who has been doing detailing for 30+ years and he told me the paint was all original, no body work...It is an incredible riding truck.

Trac_511 I tried to resize and I can't figure out how to do it. Sorry.

Steve M - you live in the Carolina's? I know (of) a bunch of original Cobra owner....Is his Cobra red?

Yep, Bob's.

Nice ST but now you have me drooling over Cobras again. Yes, the Killian's are who I'm referring to.

Im jealous over the Cobra. I find it odd that it has a Fomoco carburator. Not Holley or another performance brand.:D

My goal with my Cobra was to get it as bone stock as possible, that being said, the original street car came with an Autolite 4100 series carb. The 3200 series of cars almost all came with 428 PI engines like mine. Most owners swapped out the Autolite for a Holley or other performace carb...many owners also replaced the 428 engine with a 427 SO.

Who cares about the size of the pics, sheesh. Great car!! Nice ST too.

Latest posts