New Tire advice/any pictures?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Costin

Reaction score
Guys (and gals),

My '07 is in need of some new tires, so I was wondering what you all would suggest. I should preface by saying that I have never liked the Fortera tires on there, just don't like the look of them. My interest would be a white lettered tire that has a good off-road look to it, but drives well on the highway...as I have a 20 mile commute.

So, if anyone has suggestions or even pictures, I would love to see or hear what you suggest!

Thanks,

wc

General Grabber AT2. Great tire in my opinion, but it is an AT tire, and will not handle as well as an all season / street tire. It DOES have the "good off road look" mentioned in your post however. I have them on my ST, and just got a set put on my parents Expedition. Not too expensive either.

[Broken External Image]:

i had toyo's on my 07 that i thought were awesome. one exception, snow. by the looks of your pic, not good for the winter.

took a tip from member dingo, but forgot what size i had.

[Broken External Image]:

that is the best pic of have of them

Just bought some tires from BIG O tire store, Great price, white letter sidewall. Pulled a trailer from Iowa to New Mexico, then did some off-road in sand and rock. No problem with the tires. They run quiet.

They look good, good price and BIG O offfers a road side assistance phone number with a tire purchase. Might chek them out.