New sub box help!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 3

Reaction score
Guys, cant find what I am looking for via search, so coming here. When I got my 2001, I purchased a box for single 10" sub from JD Boxes, and it appears he is no longer here? Does anyone have a box or template for one of his boxes? The other option is behind the seat with Hatchbox, but the last time I talked to them, I never got a response back on custom boxes, and so am a little unsure as to thier reliability.

I have spoken to the local shops here, and they want 300 starting, so unless I can find something here, I am out of luck.

I have a 2005 now. I have both a 12" JBL and 10" Road Thunder sub. I have spent a weekend trying to measure and cut and cant get anything that is reliable, and have no patience for constant sizing and trimming. However, if someone has reliable dimensions, I can build my own box.

Anyone willing to help?

I had a under the seat sub box I built using the dimensions from online, I can post them in a little while when I get on my laptop. I now have a MTX Thunderform sub enclosure for under the seat with a ten inch Polk Audio sub and its like night and day with fit, sound, etc... Honestly I would go that route, totally worth it.

Latest posts