New ST Adrenalins for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
I am still interested in getting a new ST Adrenalin...Does anyone know how I can search for a new one at dealers without going to a dealer

I'd look in auto trader, but you will have better luck going thru a dealer. I bought mine Sept. 2010. I looked everywhere and found a couple in auto trader in N.C. that were the color I wanted but had the V6 that I didn't want. I had to go to a Dealer and they found me one in Yulee Fl. (Paul Clark Ford) They told me then that there were only 3 V8 Red Adrenalins on the East coast.

Good Luck, I hope you find the Color and engine you are looking for. I LOVE MINE.:supercool:

Eric

I just did a quick nation-wide search on Autotrader.com and found 79 Sport Tracs listed. That's all models, all trim levels.

Buy used let someone else pay the depreciation. I got my 2010 V8 for 27k. Found it in autotrader (Dallas, TX).

27k! Someone got ripped off! That's a freaking steal! Must have been a basic 2wd but still....that's just unreal. How many miles? 25,000+?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was offered over 31 for my 2010 on trade for a Kia when I was thinking about getting a low mileage Lightning and a Sportage lease.

Unfortunently if you've got a red or black STA, you may be in trouble with resale value. There were tons of those colors out there. Blue is the rarest. Followed by silver then white.

I bought mine used march 20 2010 v8 awd blue flame metalic 26k for a great price i shipped it from minnesota to new hampshire. I know where there is a brand new blue flame awd v8 loaded at a ford dealer if that is what you are looking for.

just googled used 2010 ford adrenalin for laughs, first one is in nc red awd v8 for under 31k with 16k miles on it, they are out there if you search

Buy the color you like, vehicles are not good investments anyway. In 2008 I wanted a Red with white stripe GT500. This would be my only chance financialy to get this car. I got a great deal on a 2009 Vapor metalic (Dark Silver almost Gray)with no stripe. I figured the color would grow on me. I traded it a year and ahalf later for the Red Adrenalin. I then bought a 2011 Red Mustang GT and could not be any happier. I should of paid the extra 5k for the red GT500 because I would still have it. In other words get the color you want you'll be much happier with it.

Borrowing pop's ST while mine gets a little work done to it.

2008 V8 Adrenalin.

6,600 miles, no winter drives, no rainy day drives.

Make me an offer. :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts