New speaker mod

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
I am doing a new speaker project and it requires getting two 14 guage speaker wires out of the cab and into the front of the bed. I am looking for the best way to get them out of the cab. dont really want to drill holes or run them all the way from the fire wall to the back. any suggestions. supertrac how did you get the wires from your amps to the cab?

There are rubber gaskets under the carpet in the storage area. They are a pain to get to from the outside, but they lead outside..

Hey Clay....I did just what JDBoxes suggests.....Shoot me an email and I can meet up with you and give you a hand if you need it

well i made a good bit of progress today on my speaker project. i talked a while back about putting some speakers in the bed for tail gating. well tonight i got them wired and i got the speaker pod built and fiberglassed. all that is left to do is sand the pod down bondo it and get it smooth then install it all. i think its gonna be pretty sweet. i have been taking pictures as i went along.

Latest posts