new ride & darn it is quick !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
finally got the new "domestic" ride.

after 350 miles, i am very impressed with the perfomance and build quality.

probably will be crappy in the snow but i can live with it :grin:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'll bite, How fast is it? Looks awesome Gary! Congratulations, may you have many years of fun with it. BTW, whats that round opening in the grille, below the bumper? Air intake? Looks great, don't forget to have somebody give you something red to put in it! Keeps the "evil eye" off of you. Bob

Nice ride! I hope they make an SRT version of that so SuperchargedSVT, Joe and I have something to do on the highway :) lol.

All kidding aside, that thing is awesome. I sell them through my other dealership down the road. Mvery nice product.

Gary,

I have never been a big fan of Jeep and the Jeep's utility styling, but I must admit, "That is one sharp looking vehicle".

...Rich

You forgot the 6.4L Hemi with 640 HP..

and Gary if the select trac works as well in yours as my QuadraDrive does, snow won't be much of an issue at all unless you are just trying to have some fun.

A Jeep Grand Cherokee that's electronically limited to 155 miles per hour? A Jeep that runs from 0-60 miles per hour in 4.8 seconds? We must be talking about the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and under the hood sits a new 6.4-liter Hemi V8, which produces 465-horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque. From The New York Auto Show