New Pics of my ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big K

Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure what section to put this under, but that aside I've got a few new photos of my ST to share with you guys.

My HIDs (6,000k - Headlights only for now, I've got fogs in the mail)

[Broken External Image]:

Just a badge I put on the back... ;)

[Broken External Image]:

Actually, it's an emblem cover (aka: a sticker)... can you tell?

[Broken External Image]:

And here she is! Taz is the name:

[Broken External Image]:

My personal favorite:

[Broken External Image]:

Should have a link to my photo site somewhere in this post, so go there for more photos. Or look me up on CarDomain: The_Machingbird

I bought it that way. I'm the second owner, so I don't exactly know what the options were for 2005, but I would assume it's similar to the "Monochrome Appearance Package" that Ford offers their customers nowadays.

thats the same color as my work st but looks 100% better. in the business i am in its very hard to keep a work truck looking that nice.

very nice st

I made a deal on that blue in '04. Then I changed my mind. I never had a silver car.

Made the same deal, and got the 6 disc audio-phile and a bed extender. With the siver one.

Yup, all stock suspension and power wise. Only non-stock features so far are:

1 - Flowmaster 50 Series muffler w/3" Chrome tips

2 - Clear Corners w/SS3157 blue/amber bulbs

3 - Kenwood DDX516 in-dash CD/DVD/NAV/AV/iPod screen

4 - Westin Safari Bull Bar

5 - 6,000K HID headlights w/HIDs for my fogs in the mail

I'd love to find some smoked clear corners and headlights because I'm not a huge fan of the contrast between the Dark Blue Pearl paint, and bright-as-hell chrome-like headlights/corners. I've only seen 'em once, but I wasn't able to ask him where he got them from. I will eventually get some wheel spacers, too.. and maybe some bigger tires whenever the time comes to change 'em. I've also been toying with the idea (for awhile) to get some American Racing Bullitts (or Torq-Thrust M... whatever they're called) at some point. I just think that the Anthracite Bullitts would look great with my color.

Just an FYI - but I've got my truck's stance to look quite nice this with stock suspension.

1.5" spacers on rear, 1.25" on front

[Broken External Image]:

Your truck makes me want to put the steps and rails back on and pick up a safari bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the link to the item I bought...

http://www.truckgeardirect.com/?ITEMID=QF-805

That said, it came in a box labeled "Westin Safari", so I've always considered it a WS Bull Bar.