New PDA. Windows Based. QTEK 9090D. Looking for driver and software??/

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
As the title states. Looking for software/driver that will allow me to hot-sync to my computer. Also looking for any neat software to load onto it for that matter. It is pretty loaded up.

This is a replacement/upgrade for us. We traded in our Palm based PDA's for these.

It seems like a pretty nice unit.

Just need to play with it now....

Well, just found the software. It was hidden in the box under a flap. That should solve my sync issue.

But I'll still take your advice on games and other neat software....

It is windows based. It is stamped on the back "Designed for Windows Mobile"

It is Wifi, GSM (any tower or server in my case), Usable in 170 Countries.

Can download and open attachments, open multiple Windows.

Camera, Video with sound, or just record sound. You can attach pics and vids to the e-mail and send them right from the device via text messages or a newer program that act just like traditional e-mail to any phone or e-mail address. It is blue tooth encrypted and is set up to find any other blue tooth item around me. This allows us to find others within our agency as well as other agencies in the event we need support and what not.

So far I am pretty impressed with it.

Basically, it operates just like Windows.

Found several interesting programs.

But.... I am looking for "Microsoft eMbedded Visual Basic" as I need it for some of the programs that I have downloaded.

I am not able to find it.

Anyone have a clue??????????

Latest posts