New Owner: 2008 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Tom: The exhaust is horribly quiet. My roomie has a 2008 GT/CS Mustang which is soon to get a cat-back -- so I think I am gonna gank one of her stock mufflers and weld that in there. Maybe it'll sound a little better.

@ Big Johnson: I shot these with my "everyday camera" which is a Sony DSC-F828. It's older, about three years old and I am about to cross that ever so fateful 10,000 pictures taken mark. I bought it in Japan, so it has a special place in my heart. My other "real camera" is a Canon Kiss Digital (300D). I love using my SLR, but these were just quick and nasty.

@ TJR: Not too sure I'm doing all the right things either, man. All I know is that I'm still miffed that I am 25, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids [the only good thing so far] and I'm not really wanting to be by myself -- so I bought me a truck I can love and cherish. I got the Mach1, now I got the truck. But yeah, gas sucks. Or should I say, it sucks gas?

Swoop...choices, or as George Jones sings:

I've had choices

Since the day that I was born

There were voices

That told me right from wrong

If I had listened

No I wouldn't be here today

Living and dying

With the choices I made

Enjoy the toys while you are young. You will live for different things one day, but for now, life is for you.

I'm 42. Got married when 23. Had kids by 27. Have 3 kids now, soon to be married 19 years. Enjoy these times , because as Trace Adkins says:

You're gonna miss this

You're gonna want this back

You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast

These are some good times

So take a good look around

You may not know it now

But you're gonna miss this

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 46. Was married for 10 years, now single for 10. Choose carefully. Wait a couple of years after you meet the girl to get married. I agree with the others...being single is pretty nice. You don't answer to anyone, except your boss at work. Don't be shy in approaching a girl. Even if you say something stupid, the worst she will do is laugh, and most women like a guy who can make them laugh.

I could say marriage is overrated, but since I'm into my fourth marriage, I guess I won't.

Just enjoy your life, whatever the arrangement, because it goes so damn fast!

I love that old saying:

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.

The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.
:lol::lol:

TJR, you brought tears to my eyes! :DStop it!

You would not know what to do with out those WONDERFUL kids and Loving wife! :):D;)

Very nice pictures Swoop! and I'm sure you make your parents very proud! This is the time of your life, and you are fortunate and work hard for those toys! Enjoy!...who knows...the right one is just around the corner and owns nice toys of her own too!