New Obama Joke

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Chase

Reaction score
What's the difference between Barack Obama and Robin Hood?

Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor, Barack Obama is going to steal from the rich and give it to low-lifes, deadbeats, Communists, and illegal immigrants. :D

Might as well accept that he is our new president and do everything we can to make the best out of his presidency.

From what the forecasters have been whispering in the circles I'm involved with I am for a hell of a time... although i have had clients call today demanding that I sell their building as soon as possible to the next joe shmo who makes them an offer because they don't want to take the hit they'll take down the road when Obama initiates the higher taxes on real estate transactions. Good today but bad for the next 4 years.

This is gonna be a very interesting rollercoaster ride....

I just hope the press gives him the same amount of scrutiny they gave the current president, I doubt they will given their performance so far.

The blacks really needed this, they are a part of this country as well, but have not had much to look up to and identify with.

We still have 2 months till he officially takes over than I hope the 4 years go by fast and as painless as possible

Bullhockey! Why should the next four (or eight) years go by fast for you? The past eight were absolutely slow and painful for me. You're not going to get out of this that damned easy, pal.

Wait hold up,... is he black now? News broadcasts have reffered to him as African American, black and biracial. From my homework he is biracial, but are any biracial people insulted by the fact that he is bing called black or African American??????

Stop bitching. I'm going to get my car loan, mortgage, medical bills and college loans all payed for by the government. Why? 'Cause the man said he would.:p:p:p:p

mikec, this lady is as excited as you are to get her mortgage (and gas) paid for. Yipee!! :lol:

Latest posts