new mustang boss 302

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

only if we knew. i was never a huge mustang fan , but the bullit and the boss 302 were the model i would get.

btw, yours looks :supercool:

07, you'd have a Pappa John moment, huh? I know it sounds odd, but I'd kinda like to find my old 1979 Granada. That was one tough little car. I beat that little 6-banger as hard as I could when I was a teen and couldn't tear it up!

Oh yeah, that is amazing Pappa John found his original Z/28. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it weren't for the $$$

Tried on the new Camaro, and it hurt. I mean it hurt to get into the car! The relation between the seat and the door is so tight that it's hard to fold up enough to get in, and once you're in it's hard to see. Haven't been down to the nearby Ford dealership to look at the new Mustang yet. The local dealership is horrible. The Challenger is nice inside, though. Hopefully the Mustang is, too. I had a brand new 1982, and had the seat tilted so far back my arms were straight. But I enjoyed all 130 mph of that car. I'll have to try the 2011 and see if I fit better.

Planet Ford staff is rabid about getting your information and handing you a pen and a sales contract the minute you get out of your car, so I don't even step onto their lot anymore. A salesman met me at my door as I drove up, and he pointed me to the showroom. But the girl inside wouldn't let me look at the cars until I gave them my name and address. I told her no thanks, and walked out. As I walked away the salesman chased me through the parking lot! Haven't been back. Telling all my friends.

Make up names and phone numbers. Give them the local phone number of the police station and some BS name.

Tom

Planet Ford staff is rabid about getting your information and handing you a pen and a sales contract the minute you get out of your car, so I don't even step onto their lot anymore. A salesman met me at my door as I drove up, and he pointed me to the showroom. But the girl inside wouldn't let me look at the cars until I gave them my name and address. I told her no thanks, and walked out. As I walked away the salesman chased me through the parking lot! Haven't been back. Telling all my friends.

I've never had that problem at any of my Ford dealers. I usually don't get approached more than once "if you have any questions...", and feel free to poke around as I choose, for as long as I choose. Sure there are a dozen eyes on me, but unless I make the move they mind their own business.

Maybe you need to find a better Ford dealer.

I liked the dealership I bought the Trac from. Sent out e-mails requesting quotes. Only got one relatively quick response. One other response showed up 6 months later! They had what I wanted, and quoted the price I was looking for. It happened to be from a dealership that was on the way home from work. I had already been in several times before, and never had a salesman say more than a few words to make sure I was ok, and I was allowed to look around freely. Too bad I moved and that job ended, and that dealership is now 35 miles away.

"Make up names and phone numbers. Give them the local phone number of the police station and some BS name."

how about just be honest a leave if you are not happy with this game.

there is always another dealer.

had this happen when we first looke at the 350Z when they came out in late 02.

fisrt dealer wanted a deposit before my wife can sit in the car.

they got a nice fu and we left. no BS just honesty.