New Mod For Louisville Trip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this for sometime now. So since I'm on vacation this week, it's done. Tint job.

[Broken External Image]:

cool, I hope that full drivers side tink is legal in CT. sure looks great.

here in CA we cant have full tink on the drivers window, dang it

I know, I know, darker than it should be, but least I didn't get the 20% to match. It's 30. So with the 5% that's on there, it's 25% Didn't ask what color, they said it was the same as the back and it looks it too.

I have 5% all the way around and it is SO dark at night. Thank god for the powered rear window.

That is one sharp looking ST. With the tint, if you ever get stopped, be sure to put both your front windows all the way down, maybe they won't see it. Does any one know if the step bars Gary D has on here will fit an '07 ?

NYJohn, my step bars are by Westin. They are the chrome plated stainless steel platinum series model. Just go to the Westin site and snoop around.

Gary D. in CT

Gee, I thought you installed a baskeball hoop and backboard in your pickup bed. :lol::lol:

...Rich

I have 30% on the front windows on my Trac. Ohio limit is 50% front/unlimited back.

Never been hassled by any cops but once they need in increase revenue, I know they will pull me over...for safety, of course.

Tom

Latest posts