New Member Shout Out

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, would like to introduce myself. Mike from North Canton. I have not received my new 07 Sport Trac. Was ordered in May, due to receive next week. I was lucky enough to have a Father who works at the manuf. facility in Louiseville, Ky. I received the A plan from him. To top that off, I all was able to get 0% finan. and $1000 cash back. Nicest part, I have yet to step foot in the dealers for any of it. Ordered it online, then did all my pre-approval for financing on Ford Credit. Done....What a wonderful thing the intenet has become.... I ended up getting a Mineral Grey with all options except sun roof (hatem') and PDRW. I also did get Navigation, Sirius, Mobile-Ease and remote start. For everything I paid 30,345 plus tax, title, fees... What a steal..... Can't wait to get it. I will post pics soon as I get it.... Once again nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the site Mike, holler to your Dad the fact that your fellow members are there in his place of work for this weekend:D Should have waited for the PDRW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Mike! From what I heard from one of the Ford that we meet when we first got to the factory, you may have a wait. There was one out front that had the navigation system and a rear overhead DVD system, that he said neither was available yet. He told me that you could not get either one till the August deliveries. But the good news is ist worth the wait. I plan to order one latter this year and trade or sell my 01.

Latest posts