New member - and many thanks to all of you!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared Strube

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I finally got rid of my 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71, which was falling apart, and I got my 2005 Sport Trac XLT Adrenalin with 4700 miles (a dealer demo) about a month ago for 29,000 (2000 under dealer invoice, which was quite exciting). It is torch red (or at least thats what the Mustang color that is similar is, I am not sure its called the same), and pretty much loaded. I also purchased a 7 year, 100000 mile warranty, which I hope I do not need.

I am a senior trying (foolishly) to obtain dual degrees in Mechanical and Electrical engineering at the University of Wyoming, and hence don't have much free time, but who needs that.

I have already added an AEM Dry Flow intake, Monroe Relfex shocks (just installed them on the back, Amazon.com only sent me one of the front ones), a Hidden Hitch, Ford front and rear splash guards, a Ford bug/rock shield, and I have a SCT Xcalibrator on order from Hypnotic Illusions Automotive. Hopefully I will be adding dual or single exhaust soon, and maybe some high flow Y pipe and cat action (I will have to find out from the experts on here before I do any exhast stuff what I can to to maximize power and not to go overboard such that I don't have enough back pressure), if I can get a few scholarships for next year.

Though I have not been posting, all of you have helped me out greatly with the information in your forums, project pages, and pictures with adding to my debt through additions to the Trac (I see this as a good thing, no debt = no fun) and I wanted to thank you all. This is an excellent and very helpful community, and it makes me want to spend more time posting, and upgrading.

I will post pictures of the ST as soon as I can wash the bird poo off of it.

Thanks again,

Jared

Welcome to the site, glad your part of the ST family!:cool:

This modding can become addictive - real quick!:wacko:

D-

For a collage student you have added a lot of mods to you Trac.

Most students are broke once they enroll... LOL

Welcome aboard..

Welcome to the site, Good luck with the ST and school... IT will pay off in the end !!!

Todd Z

Jared - Study hard bro....who knows, Ford is still hiring youngblood, and we might need good Engineers like yourself when graduation day comes. You would LOVE Motown...;)

Latest posts