New Ken Block Driving Video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ7R_buZPSo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Where do I sign up for driving lessons from him?

Definitly an expert. I could here he was late on someshifts and floating the valves though. past redline...

Can I do that in my ST? :lol: just kidding.

But seriously, that was wicked...and hilarious. This guy is my hero.

Thanks for sharing, truly amazing video.

He is a legend, hands down. I love his previous video, but i like how in this one, they slowed it down. and the explosion was a nice touch. Truely a professional driver. :cool: :cool:

Boodro

He really reminds me of the rice-lover in Fast and Furious, but a bit older.

(Though he was the best character, why did the American car advocate have to be the worse?)

What does smashing a fluorescent light bulb over your head have to do with racing?

What does driving over them have to do with racing? I haven't seen a vendetta against the fluorescents like this since that Tony Jaa movie.

I thought Michael Bay directed it from all the over-the-top FX, but once I saw the explosion, I knew lol

That was some impressive driving..it was like watching a japanese version of The Transporter.

Though the car sounded like a weed whacker at all times. At least it got a tiny bit of bass in its "voice".

That car sounded amazing! I love how people think if its not a v8 it can't sound good and they just accredit it to being a weak little car.

and KL, what the heck are you talking about

He really reminds me of the rice-lover in Fast and Furious, but a bit older.

(Though he was the best character, why did the American car advocate have to be the worse?)

What does smashing a fluorescent light bulb over your head have to do with racing?

What does driving over them have to do with racing? I haven't seen a vendetta against the fluorescents like this since that Tony Jaa movie.

Who was the rice lover you are talking about. and this wasn't racing, it was just video of a talented driver doing stunts in a highly modified car.

The racing comments follow what was posted before.

Gymkhana is technically a race.

The rice lover in Fast and Furious was the guy partnered with Vin Diesel, Brian O'Connor (played by Paul Walker). He made various comments about how he had to drive a japanese car, when given the option of any car to pick to drive, he picked multiple pieces of rice, and had a brief bit of dramatic "conflict" with the other racer who only drove American cars. (The effeminate guy with the foot fetish)

That car sounded eerily like the gasoline leaf blowers and weed whackers used by landscaping crews. While above the "Vweeeeeee", high pitched squeal of the japanese bikers and the Honda Fit/Civic, this was still not conveying a feeling of awe.

I did praise the driver's abilities, and I will again. That was some majorly impressive driving.

I just didn't praise the car, and I really don't plan to. When do you ever see rallying/drifting/etc in an American car in competition? It seems like no one does, and it can't be because American cars can't perform these antics.

a084edfcab8083889ce459c876e60b8c.jpg

Ford Focus doesn't count? and I've seen drifters in Vipers and Mustangs..

Americans make big motors with big Torque, and Japanese make small motors with big HP..

Last edited by a moderator:
I just didn't praise the car, and I really don't plan to. When do you ever see rallying/drifting/etc in an American car in competition? It seems like no one does, and it can't be because American cars can't perform these antics.

um what about the vipers and gto's and mustangs that continue to dominate or be very competitive in American drifting. Once again, I find it slightly annoying when people knock something which they know nothing about.

very competitive in American drifting.

American drifting has it's aficionados, sure. But in the grand scheme of things, japan is still the focal point. American competitions aren't as prestigious, for lack of a better word, as their jap counterparts.

Don't hear too much about mustangs over there. And what about rallying? Subaru has its line of rallying vehicles that one hears too much about, but are there American cars? If so, they're swept under the rug.

Don't feel too bad lol--I find it slightly annoying when the japs are propped up unjustly. Sinophilia really is rampant over here :(

Latest posts