New JD Powers survey

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomT

Reaction score
Ford/Lincoln is well above average in latest survey. Good for them. Chrysler/Dodge as usual sits at the bottom. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would buy a Chrysler/Dodge vehicle.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why anyone would buy a Chrysler/Dodge vehicle.

I have had many chrysler products, in my lifetime. The only problems I ever had, was.

Back in the '60s and '70s. The bodys rusted badly. Even in the houston area. The drive train and suspensions and electrical. Were general maintenace or same repairs as any car.

The last time I bought their products was a couple in the '90s. I cant complain.

Maybe for me it was the luck of the draw. Then again many cars of any brand. Wont hold up if you dont maintain them. I have seen break downs. That were unwarranted on some of the best. Lack of TLC.

My preference is ford, but. I wouldnt hesitate on some chrysler products.

My family and freinds experiance with chevy's has been terible. Despite, TLC.

I believe the GM's, buick and olds' are, were, good cars. From freinds and family experiance. My dad had a olds' 98 rwd. Probably the best car he ever owned. They started going down hill IMO. when they became chevy based fwd cars. Now buick is on a turnaround.IMO

I had a Dodge Caravan about 20 years ago that needed a new engine at 60,000 miles. Last Chrysler product I ever bought or ever will. There's a reason they are always rated so low by JD Powers, Consume Reports and others. To bad because I have always though they were very inventive and ahead of others on their styles and concepts. They just can't build a dependable product.

Also note the Ford Explorer was best mid-size SUV. (Yay)

The Ranger though did get beat out by the Frontier. (Boo)

[Broken External Image]:

"Honestly, I don't know why anyone would buy a Chrysler/Dodge vehicle."

470 HP luxuary and sports car handling. not to mention a low 13 / high 12 second quater stock. :driving:

a unique not seen often vehicle

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts