new Hellyeah album out today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
for those that listen to heavy rock/metal the band Hellyeah's new album "stampede" is out in stores today. I went and bought a copy this morning before class. Just figured I'd share with you all that its a very good album. I would suggest it! I liked their first album so I was excited about this one. I was not disappointed and neither will you be! also comes with a bonus CD of them playing live. very good.

Have a good one.

There hasn't been good metal since the 80's! Metallica, Scorpions, etc. I haven't heard of Hellyeah, so don't know them. I have enjoyed some of the metal / alternative that has come out recently, but not enough to go buy anything new. Might have a listen, see what they offer.

the band has members from other bands like Pantera, Mudvayne, and nothingface. Ii think they are pretty good, but I will agree with you, nothing like metallica. but I like them, check it out.

Not the worst thing on the block, but still not metal. Hard rock.

There hasn't been good metal since the 80's!

Certainly not from American bands. The only way to find anything in the metal genre is to deal with another word infront of it, like "Symphonic" or "Power" or "Industrial"... :(

Some of those things are good, but it's not the same :(

I have enjoyed some of the metal / alternative that has come out recently, but not enough to go buy anything new.

Same here.