New Guy here

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site, nice ST.

Looks like you get to learn it they way I did a few months ago - on my first post.

Use the scaler when you upload pics to your library so they'll be right-sized in your posts.

30% is the one I like.

Well I have put in new hubs, all new control arms with ball joints, new sway bar bushings and end links, all new shocks, new tie rod ends, a torsion key lift and aal in the rear, a PA body lift and new plugs and wires.

Painted the frame, under body purple neons, double din in dash dvd 7" monitor with nav, bull bar, two LED driving lights, head and tail light covers, line of fire, custom paint on the bed extender, new 16x8 DC1 wheels and 33" KM2 tires, electric fans kit, S&B cold air box and license plate covers.

I still have a set of new 6x8 Kicker speakers, 180 T-stat, head rest monitors to install so far but I have only owned this truck for three months and love it pic of it in January 2013

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man it's 01STrunner from EF. I didn't realize you've done all that work to it since you bought the truck. Welcome aboard! :welcome:

Oh yeah I would never buy a truck already done take the whole fun out of it I enjoy building them and driving them. Which is why I buy older vehicles. I found when I had new ones I never wanted to drive them for fear of watching the millage go up. Now I never pay attention other than when time to change the oil.

Right now I am replacing the radiator, thermostat and re wiring my fans since they failed to come on due to a bad ground and blew the radiator. Hoping the engine is ok sound good though so hope are good.[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts