New FORD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Corn

Reaction score
Just bought my wife a new 2011 escape limited fully loaded last week. Thanks to Todd for the X-Plan pricing. After a 31900 sticker price minus x-plan plus all rebates total price came to 27600. I I am not an expert or anything but I think thats a pretty good deal.

This is my fifth Ford at 24 years old and I am very excited with the new addition to our family. Averaged 25.9 MPG on the backroad highways up to north ga and it handles awesome. We opted for the v6 because when I tested the I4 with 4 adults, the engine was struggling.

Sorry the pics are a bit blurry, we celebrated with lots of drinking with the neighbors and I could not stand upright very well.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Looks just like my wife's 2010 except hers has black interior, back up camera and molded running boards too. It was hard to find one with a Sync/Nav system. She loved it until someone rearended her with an F-250 then pushed her into a Durango six days after owning it causing $14k in damage. :fire: Now its our damaged goods commuter car. :driving:

Good luck with yours and very nice ride!

When married. We had an '01 and '08 with the V6. Peppy for sure.

Did a MPG check once on a long trip @ 70mph. Got 28.7mpg from it.

I think next year the Escape gets a Chassis and body do over.

Seen some pics'. Has a euro-japan look. I kinda liked the idea, the escape had its own style.

Depending on its look. Might be my trac replacement in 10yrs. Unless Ford brings the trac back.

"We opted for the v6 because when I tested the I4 with 4 adults, the engine was struggling."

believe me, i know. good choice on the six and nice lookin'

:supercool:

Very nice. Bought my wife a loaded '08 Mariner last fall, and we love it. I'm even considering an Escape as a possible replacement for the Trac in the future.

Latest posts