New Ford in the family

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Matthews

Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't been here much lately as I've been quite busy with the dirty four letter word thing... (work) and kart racing. I still have the Sport Trac and the Mustang, and last week I sold the Escalade and today I bought a 2000 F250 crew cab! It's an Island Blue short bed with the V10, 4x4, XLT, 75k miles with a Leer shell. NOW I have something to tow my race trailer with! It'll only need to tow it short distances, (hence the V10) as I also bought a 35 ft. Holiday Rambler diesel pusher RV last year. My "mobile doghouse" is the main race trailer hauler, allowing me to stay at the track when I race. Much more fun that way! I'll post some pictures soon, as it's already in the shop... Hey! It's a Ford... lol Actually, I dropped it off at the shop on the way home from purchasing it to have a trailer brake installed.

Way to go Krash! Just as long as you got it in the BEAUTIFUL ISLAND BLUE:banana::banana:

because that's what my 2001 ST color is!:driving: :grin:green and blue married to each other:haveabeer: