new die cast models

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
Not good pics. Got these at Wallgreens. 3 for $14. They look better than the pics. They have a wide assortment. No Tracs though.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Eddie,

Looked for a die cast of the gen2 ST recently, but couldnt find one. Even looked for one of the plastic ones to build. Nothing. Did come up with a gen1 navy blue ST in my searches if anyone is interested....Just google it.

I have a Gen 1 that my wife got me for Christmas 5 or 6 years ago. My thoughts then were "why did she buy me that odd looking thing?" :( Must have been a premonition since I now own one.:huh: The die cast model is the rare Mandarin color, mine's just Harvest Gold. I like the looks of them much better now!:D

52f30dc351d8685d93b1f88491efe893.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get better pics. These are made by Maisto. Well made. $7 each or buy 2 get one free. My walgreens had about 15 different models. Im a ford guy. I had the manager searching all the stock for a trac. GEN1 or 2...:lol:

Gary, that would be cool:cool:. I also have a white gen 1 trac(I want to paint it silver like mine), '70 boss 302 stang and a '57 chevy Nomad. Also a remote control off road trac.

After my wife left. I had a falling out with one of her older women freinds.I caught her and my wife lying about me. I got angry, next day she called me a demon and said, she had to pray over her house :wacko:.

Her husband died. She was selling off his collection of die cast models. At garage sale prices. Im sure some were colectors. I look back, should have made her an offer on the whole lot. I know she has many left. Now I dont care to deal with her. God tells me to forgive but I dont have to be a doormat. I will just start my own collection.

Anyway I got the house in the divorce. I turned one of the bedrooms into my computer room. Decorating and equiping it with guy stuff.

I built so many models in my teens. My dad had to keep building shelves in my bedroom. While I was in the Army. My brother and his freinds destroyed them..:(

I have one open wall left. Been thinking on a few designs for display shelves.

Come on over, lets play...:lol:

Latest posts