new dad

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry tanner

Reaction score
i am a foster parent. we got a call yesurday for a baby girl that someone left out in a parking lot. hopefully we get to take her out of the hospitial today. if we are able maybe even adopt her. they checked her out everything is fine. she was an hour old when someone found her in a parking lot. how could someone do that? well wish me luck.

thanks

hdt

Thats terrible! we had a lady here leave her 2 week old baby in a ditch then claimed the baby was taken from her car when she ran into the store. Good luck though, glad you are there to take care of her! Congrats~

Sondra

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Baby-abandoned-at-apartment-complex/-/475880/17129112/-/sditp4z/-/index.html

this is why we have her now. but this makes it hard for us now we have to wait to adopt, unlike if she was left at a safe place we could have just adopted with in a couple of months.

wish us luck.

thanks

hdt

Don't know how anyone can do that. If you're not ready to be a parent, don't be sleeping around. But even if something comes up you can drop the baby off at police or firestation no questions asked.

Congratulations to you!! Parenthood is one of the best, most challenging jobs, but definately worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
May the Lord bless you and your wife. For opening your hearts and home, to this unfornunate child.

I pray they find the low life mother. Scared or any excuse, doesnt dont exist IMO. This is an area of life we all know right from wrong.

Linked;

well after a week in the NICU she is finally home where she belongs. DCF is pushing for a quick adoption, in one way good news in a bad way what happens if i adopt her right away and they find her family. then i would have a fight on my hands and may lose. they haven`t even done geninc testing yet. i am going to push for that.

thanks

hdt

Latest posts